2-1-1 is a free and confidential service that helps people of all ages, from all communities, find a specialist who can help them find local health and human services.
They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Help is available in all languages.
You can search for your local 2-1-1 provider through their website, or you can call or text 2-1-1 on your phone.
2-1-1 can give you information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse